As a user of RateMySoccerCoach.com, you agree and accept the terms and conditions of the site. This site is a resource for soccer players and parents to provide and receive feedback on coaches' training, coaching methods and insight into the sport of soccer. Comments should only be posted by the soccer player and/or parent who been coached by the specific coach you are rating.
The following guidelines are intended to protect all users-player/parent and coaches. Please review before posting on RateMySoccerCoach.com
- Be honest.
- Be objective in your assessment of the coach.
- Limit your comments to the coach's professional abilities. Do not get personal.
- Proofread your comments before submitting. Poor spelling and/or grammar may not cause your rating to be removed; however, it may result in your rating being discredited by those who read it.
- Leave off your Name, Initials, Pseudo Name, or any sort of identifying mark when posting.
- Refer to the Rating Categories to help you better elaborate on your comments.
- Remember that negative comments that still offer constructive criticism are useful. Comments that bash a coach on a personal level are not.
- Submit helpful comments that mention the coach's ability to teach and/or communicate effectively, their coaching style, and/or training methods.
- DO NOT:
- State something as a fact if it is your opinion.
- Post a rating if you are not a player or parent of a player of the coach.
- Rate a coach more than once for the same season.
- Make references to other comments posted.
- Coaches : Do not rate yourselves or your colleagues.
Comments will be deemed inappropriate that are libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar or obscene, pornographic, sexually explicit or sexually suggestive, racially, culturally, or ethnically offensive, harmful, harassing, intimidating, threatening, hateful, objectionable, discriminatory, or abusive, or which may or may appear to impersonate anyone else. COMMENTS THAT CONTAIN THE FOLLOWING WILL BE REMOVED :
- Profanity, name-calling, vulgarity or sexually explicit in nature
- Derogatory remarks about the coach's religion, ethnicity or race, physical appearance, mental and physical disabilities.
- References to coach's sex life (Including sexual innuendo, sexual orientation or claims of sexual partners).
- Claims that the coach shows bias for or against a player or specific groups of players.
- Claims that the coach has been or will be fired, suspended from their job, on probation.
- Claims that the coach engages or has previously engaged in illegal activities (drug use, incarceration.)
- Any piece of information including contact info that enables someone to identify a player.
- Any piece of information about the coach that is not available on the club website and allows someone to contact them outside of club. This also includes remarks about the coaches' family and/or personal life.
- Accusations that the coach is rating themselves or their colleagues.
- Is written in a language other than English
The Do Not of these Posting Guidelines will be enforced and violations will result in either the rating comment being removed, the user being removed, or the user being removed. If you see a rating that you believe violates the Posting Guidelines, please click the red card and state the problem. It will be evaluated by RateMySoccerCoach moderators.
Do not flag a rating just because you disagree with it.
Comments containing a threat of violence against a person or any other remark that would tend to be seen as intimidating or intends to harm someone will deleted. RateMySoccerCoach will notify the authorities of your IP address and the time you rated. This is enough information to identify you. IP addresses will also be turned over to the proper authorities when presented with a subpoenas or court orders from a government agency or court.
Multiple ratings/comments from the same IP in a short amount of time are automatically deleted on our backend to fight rating abuse. There is no differentiation between positive and negative comments. Please give only one comment per person per course.
Requests to add a new coach can be submitted on the Add My Coach page and will be added once approved by a moderator. Please only submit coaches who currently coach in your club.